This prize put forward by Steve Carthy Motorcycles with Larsson is a stunner. There are two available per round, every rider is eligible and each one is bursting with essential racing kit that we all have to buy regularly.
Ten boxes of racing kit, worth £235 each
The boxes themselves are 35 litre sturdy Really Useful Boxes and inside you’ll find the following:
- Really Useful box 35 litre
- JMP lock wire pliers 150mm
- JMP spring puller 150mm
- Multifunction scissors 202mm length / 90mm blade
- Teng Tools 9 piece, ballpoint, long hex keys
- Teng Tools feeler gauge 20 blades 0.05-1.0mm
- Teng Tools LED torch with pocket clip
- Mechanics Gloves (nitrile coated)
- JMC Hand Cleaner 500ml
- JMC Hand Care Cream 100ml
- JMC Carb Cleaner 500ml
- JMC Multi-Purpose Spray 400ml
- JMC Gel Motorcycle Cleaner 1 litre
- Motul microfibre cloth
- Penrite 10Tenths Lithium, EP, HT Grease 100g
- Penrite Copper Eze 50g
- Rockoil Gear Lite 1 litre
- Rockoil Race Brake Fluid 500ml
- Rockoil Non-Silicone Cherry Bike Wax 400ml
- Rockoil Chain Lube 400ml
- Rockoil Brake Kleen 400ml
- T-Rex UV Clear Repair Tape 48mm x 8.2m
- Duck Brand Original Cloth Tape, black (50mm x 5m)
- Duck Brand Original Cloth Tape, silver (50mm x 5m)
- Duck Brand Original Cloth Tape, white (50mm x 5m)
- Black cable ties, 4.7 x 198 x 100
- Natural cable ties, 2.5 x 100 x 100
- Sharpie metal bullet tip black marker
- Paper towel roll
- Clear zip wallet
- A6 note pad
Larsson UK are the number one motorcycle trade only parts wholesaler in the UK. Winners of Dealer News Wholesaler of the Year for the last two years. With a huge range of products, there is something for every rider. Visit your local dealer for the full range.
Steve Carthy Racing
Steve and his wife Michelle are passionate about racing two-strokes. Together they build exceptional restorations from their Staffordshire based business, Steve Carthy Motorcycles.
Michelle has been instrumental in building up the huge prize fund for GP Originals. Using her knowledge and passion for racing two-strokes, she is also a key member of our research team. Michelle has managed to unearth a wealth of facts, design drawings and personal statements in support of the eligibility process. Another of Michelle’s skills is rebuilding our cranks – the Carthy’s exacting standards means that nothing leaves their workshop unless it’s close to perfect! See their contact information below.
Steve’s own racing career began in 1969 on a 200cc Ducati, he quickly progressed to an ex-Sheene Bultaco, Honda CR, TD3, Maxton TZ and RG500. In 1983 at the Manx Grand Prix Diamond Jubilee, Steve claimed the top podium step in the 500cc Newcomers race.
Michelle at Steve Carthy Motorcycles is a perfectionist. This #TZ350G crank had been raced to full term was ready for a rebuild. New high quality, proven race spec parts and carefully trued, it's now primed for 2021 with GP Originals #twostroke #postclassic 🏁 pic.twitter.com/jHrJYEfyti— GP Originals (@gp_originals) October 5, 2020